Sturzkampfgeschwader 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sturzkampfgeschwader 2

The forums for players and friends of StG.2. A World War 2 On Line Squad.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Mumble Server for Comms. Be sure to thank Bronco69! 46.4.156.188 port 10041

Training: Stukas and He-111

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrtretiak

Training: Stukas and He-111 Empty
PostSubject: Training: Stukas and He-111   Training: Stukas and He-111 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:19 pm

I would have liked to receive some training, but I apparently was removed from the group over night Sad

At anyrate, I'd love to be able to be a decent fighter pilot, but my real interest is in bombers and transport. What sort of suggestions would you have or how could I go about training where I don't end up wasting precious aircraft?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stukas and He-111   Training: Stukas and He-111 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:56 am

I'd be down for some 111 training too.

Mrtretiak you where removed? I didn't see the message and was on last night. A mistake maybe? Thats weird. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stukas and He-111   Training: Stukas and He-111 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:02 am

Actually cancel that I've figured out my 111 gunsite problems just now in offline mode.

See I have a semi broken joystick that gives right control input no matter what I do. So any time at all spent in crew 2 position pushes the site way right.

Until I get a new joystick I'll be better off just diving in manually I think.
Back to top Go down
dougywu

dougywu

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stukas and He-111   Training: Stukas and He-111 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:40 pm

please rejoin. if it was me who kicke du im sorry. if u have found another squad u can still get some training S!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stg2.org/
mrtretiak

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stukas and He-111   Training: Stukas and He-111 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:57 am

I rejoined! Finally started to get some kills when I go bombing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stukas and He-111   Training: Stukas and He-111 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training: Stukas and He-111
Page 1 of 1