Sturzkampfgeschwader 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sturzkampfgeschwader 2

The forums for players and friends of StG.2. A World War 2 On Line Squad.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Mumble Server for Comms. Be sure to thank Bronco69! 46.4.156.188 port 10041

Requesting training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Durghis

Durghis

Requesting training Empty
PostSubject: Requesting training   Requesting training I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:24 pm

I've only been here a few days. And I came here switching sides because I wanted to try something different. So I can understand if you would say training spent on me might be a waste of energy on your part.

But if it's possible I would like to apply for some training. My preferred plane is the Stuka, but if possible I'd like some fighter training as well. I have watched the Youtube instruction video's and am practicing offline on quiet moments when I'm at work rl Laughing

Planning training times might be a bit difficult. My son's school summer holiday just started. The next two weeks I'll be spending time with him and the three weeks after, starting July 25th, I'll be off on vacation.

Back to top Go down
dougywu

dougywu

PostSubject: Re: Requesting training   Requesting training I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:50 pm

be sure to contact a training officer
Back to top Go down
http://www.stg2.org/
Durghis

Durghis

PostSubject: Re: Requesting training   Requesting training I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:55 pm

dougywu wrote:
be sure to contact a training officer

Ok, I thought I did that by posting here. But I'll take a note of the trainers and see if there is someone online and will try to arrange something.

Back to top Go down
dougywu

dougywu

PostSubject: Re: Requesting training   Requesting training I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:14 am

OOPS SORRY...I WAS JUST BUMPING THE THREAD LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.stg2.org/
petie

PostSubject: Re: Requesting training   Requesting training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:36 am

what TZ do you play ?

I play GMT , and able to help you out with training but like you i am rather busy in July and some of august
Back to top Go down
Durghis

Durghis

PostSubject: Re: Requesting training   Requesting training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:38 am

I'm on GMT+2 in summertime and GMT+1 in winter. So, you being on GMT is very convenient.
See you later tonight (my tonight in about 12 hours), I'm off for a sunday out with my son.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting training   Requesting training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting training
Page 1 of 1