Sturzkampfgeschwader 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sturzkampfgeschwader 2

The forums for players and friends of StG.2. A World War 2 On Line Squad.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Mumble Server for Comms. Be sure to thank Bronco69! 46.4.156.188 port 10041

Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romell

Romell

Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. Empty
PostSubject: How we Roll.   Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:24 am

These are screenshots of StG 2 in game.

Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. WEB_ART
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. SShot11
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. SShot12
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. SShot13
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. SShot14
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. SShot15
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. SShot16
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. SShot18
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. SShot5-1
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. SShot7
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. SShot9
Back to top Go down
Romell

Romell

PostSubject: Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do.   Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:36 am

Sturzkampfgeschwader 2, or StG 2, is an Axis only squad. We conduct Close Air Support, CAS, mission using the JU-87 Stuka, HE-111 Bomber, and the BF-110 F/B Fighter Bomber. We are a new squad so far but have already had great effect on the battlefield and was given a squad award from GHC in our first week of operations. We use communication and corrdination with ground forces to reach our goals. We pretty much have members on and in game every night makeing it rain bombs on Allied towns, and Forward Bases. If you are new to the game and need help learning the ropes of flying and bombing then we are more than willing to teach you the skills we have learned. A joystick is pretty much a must have for this squad do to the fact that all we do is fly and it is very difficult to do that in game without one. TeamSpeak is also one of our greatest tools and is also a must. If Fighting Air to Air is your game then please contact one of us. We are looking for good fighter pilots as well to try and form an Escourt Groupe to keep the skies clear for our CAS pilots. If you have any questions feel free to make a thread and ask! If you are interested in joining us then post in this thread and we will get you set up to fly with us in game. S! and see you in the skies!

Back to top Go down
Romell

Romell

PostSubject: Re: Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do.   Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:50 am

Back to top Go down
Romell

Romell

PostSubject: Re: Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do.   Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. 110FBposter1
Back to top Go down
Romell

Romell

PostSubject: Re: Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do.   Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:03 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do.   Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. What we do.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2 :: Membership :: RECRUITMENT-
Jump to: