Sturzkampfgeschwader 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sturzkampfgeschwader 2

The forums for players and friends of StG.2. A World War 2 On Line Squad.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Mumble Server for Comms. Be sure to thank Bronco69! 46.4.156.188 port 10041

Would like to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraszus

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:01 am

Hello folks. I'm a relative newb to WWII Online but eager to learn Smile I tried playing as an infantryman on both sides but got quite frustrated and never being able to find any kills....although people had no problem killing me Smile

I've a long history with flight sims...my favourite genre. From Fighter Pilot (ZX Spectrum) to DCS A-10. Now, I have tried flying the Stuka on the training server and am finding it quite difficult to control.

If you folks play GMT hours and dont mind a newbie learning as he goes, I'd love to join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
petie

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:48 am

i play gmt, contact me in game , so i can recruit you and help train you with bombing if you would like
Back to top Go down
Kraszus

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 pm

petie wrote:
i play gmt, contact me in game , so i can recruit you and help train you with bombing if you would like

Great Petie. Is Petie your ingame name also? I doubt I'll make it on this evening (Mrs is away and I have 3 kids to look after) - but will likely be on tomorrow afternoon and late evening also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sturzkampfgeschwader 2 :: Membership :: RECRUITMENT-
Jump to: